Friday, September 11, 2009

Trackshots

I took my camera to Kissena far more times than I actually used it to take some photographs this year, but since I was pulling some photos off my camera in order to add some flair to my previous post (Goodbye IRO), I figured I'd share a few that I snapped at some point this summer. May shots of a carefree summer evening to bring you warmth on a rainy September morning.

Here's my oft-mentioned buddy-teammate Al messing with Dan C.'s bike. Dan wins the award for being the least sentimental about the nicest bikes. That's the Nagasawa that he messengers on.











Gui setting up his bike. He and I are the same size, but somehow all of his bikes are much larger than mine. He rides 53-54cm bikes, and I ride 50-52cm bikes. His legs must have some extra hidden length - we both ride long but his saddles are a lot higher than mine. His Felt is a 54, mine is a 52.

I've ridden a bunch with Gui over the past year or so, and he's given lots of good advice throughout my learning process.







Shooting the breeze with Gui and Kissena's Delroy Walters, a 70+ World Champion and total track star who's always around to offer a smile, kind words, and timely advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment